Sunday, 27 October 2013

#HowTo- No1: Stay healthy!

Hello!

This is my HowTo post- no1. And it's on being healthy!

There isn't that much on being healthy. You don't need to sign up to WeightWatchers or anything. Just follow these 3 easy points:

1) Get your 5 a day
I start my day with a glass of orange juice, a cup of unsweetened tea and an apple or banana. That's already 2 of my 5 a day.
For lunch, I take in some carrot or cucumber sticks if I'm not having vegetables with my school meal. Or I get a salad baguette. So that's another 1 of my 5 a day. 
For dinner, I have a meal with peas or green beans or sweetcorn or any other vegetables. I'll try and get 2 portions of veg with my dinner and if not I'll have some salad.
For dessert, I'll have some more fruit. Strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, mangoes etc.
Getting your 5 a day is really easy and does make a difference

2) Do some sport
Join a sports club! It's easy. You can go to a club on the weekend, or an afterschool club. I play hockey on Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays. It really helps and I meet new people there.

3) Do some exercise in the morning
Everyday when I get up I do 15 push-ups, 20 sit-ups, 15 butt-lifts and 15 butt-ups along with stretches and  25 jumping jacks.
I do this to the Radio and it really wakes me up.
Butt-ups and butt-lifts both tone the glutes (your butt, haha) and push ups help strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! Tell me how I could improve or tell me how much you love me (I know you do!)