Sunday, 27 October 2013

#HowTo- No2: Do a push-up

'Sup everyone,

In this post I'll be telling you how to do a push up/press up.

I do push ups every morning to wake me up and to build strength.

Start off by putting long hair up in a ponytail- as it can be irritating to perform this exercise with hair in your face!

Set yourself a target. If it's 2, it's 2. Be realistic. If you've never done push ups before, start small (e.g. don't go for 50!)

Then get into position- lie on the floor face down, hands about shoulder-width apart whilst holding your pelvis up off the floor.
After lower yourself down until your nose and chest almost touch the floor while inhaling.
Now breath out and press your upper body back up to the starting position.

If you don't have the strength, try ladies' push ups. Start with your knees touching the floor to remove pressure.

Have fun(!)

May xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! Tell me how I could improve or tell me how much you love me (I know you do!)