Friday, 8 November 2013

#HowTo- No6: Pack A School Life Saver Kit

Hello guys,

 Today's #HowTo is on making your own life saver kit!

Now by life saver, I mean things you might need at school to save embarrassing moments!

  1. A mini deodorant- If ever you find your deodorant won't last you the whole day, pop into the loo at break and unbutton a couple of buttons and 'top up' on deodorant. It'll save you, your friends and your whole class from that nasty smell of body odour
  2. Breath mints/chewing gum- Oops, you just ate some garlic bread from the canteen! And your next lesson is with your crush?! Disaster! You get what I'm trying to say. After break/ lunch pop a mint in your mouth to tackle bad breath.
  3. Tissues- Always a brilliant one. Multi-purpose too.
  4. Makeup removing wipes- If you feel like taking that mascara smudge off or need to wipe off makeup before PE
  5. Powder- Been sweating after PE? Give yourself a refresh and stop shine
  6. Feminine Hygiene- You girls know what I mean.
  7. Antibacterial Hand gel- The school toilets have no soap? Use this as a backup.
  8. Moisturisers- Includes hand cream, face cream, body cream. If you have some dry skin in need of some moisture.
  9. Mini hairbrush- Bad hair day? Try to tame those tangles!
  10. Dry shampoo- Batiste is good. A few bursts of dry shampoo will remove grease and refresh hair.
  11. Hairspray- You can get miniature canisters of hair spray. If your hair isn't behaving, pop it in a ponytail and spray it into place
  12. Hair bands and grips- Always carry them! You never know- in science you could be using Bunsen burners or in PE.
  13. Makeup- Concealer, mascara, eyeliner: I don't mean to go and pack foundation, lipstick, falsies and more. Just things you might need to cover spots and define eyes slightly more (wear eyeliner in your waterline about a 1/3 of the way in for a more subtle look)
  14. Spot treatment- Carry some spot gel just incase.
  15. Water- Always carry water to quench thirst.

Just an end note- the Random Question- Answered page has been temporarily taken down so that I can edit it. A very strong question will be coming.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! Tell me how I could improve or tell me how much you love me (I know you do!)