Hey!
In this post I'll be showing you my morning routine! From the time I get up to the time I leave the door!
06:20 Alarm goes off- get up
06:23 Kettle on for tea
06:25 Kettle's boiled. Make strong English Breakfast Tea with half a teaspoon of milk
06:30 Watch BBC News whilst eating breakfast (I have fruit for breakfast)
06:57 Go upstairs to brush teeth
06:58 Brushing my teeth using Colgate Max White One
07:00 Finished brushing teeth. Turn Capital FM on. Go into room to do 15 press-ups, 20 sit-ups, 15 butt-lifts and 15 butt-ups along with 25 jumping jacks
07:10 Stretches
07:15 Wash face with Clean & Clear. Shower if needed
07:20 Lie on floor depressed about going to school
07:25 Get dressed, brush hair, comb hair, eyeliner, moisturiser
07:40 Go downstairs and do all the homework due for today
08:00 Friend arrives and we watch recorded episodes of the Big Bang Theory
08:15 Check all lights are off in house.
08:18 Leave house
08:20 Forget something and go back in to get it
08:21 Lock up and leave for school
No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave a comment! Tell me how I could improve or tell me how much you love me (I know you do!)