Friday, 8 November 2013

What's In My Bag

Hello!
Happy Friday everyone! I know it's dark and grey in the UK but I can still celebrate the weekend!
For today's post I've decided to do a "What's In My Bag", these posts/ YouTube videos are really popular so I thought it would be fun.

To start I thought I'd start with what bag I have. I have a blue satchel that cost £25 (bargain!) I got it from a small corner shop in Whitby.
Here's a quick list:
  • Evian Water
  • Notebook
  • Earphones
  • Eyebrow pencil (Clarins 01 Dark Brown)
  • Moisturiser (Nivea Light Moisturising Day Cream)
  • Body mist (The Body Shop Japanese Cherry Blossom)
  • Pencil case
  • Hand gel (Carex)
  • Kohl Eyeliner (Rimmel 061 and 071)
  • Tissues (Kleenex)
  • Cocoa butter (Palmer's)
  • Lip Balm (Nivea Hydro Care)
  • Face Wipes (Johnsons)
  • Deodorant (Nivea Pearl)
  • Hairbands
  • Calculator
  • Phone 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! Tell me how I could improve or tell me how much you love me (I know you do!)